Friday, August 19, 2011

I've been neglecting my blog

I don't know if I've ever gone for more than a week between blog posts, but between being really busy and feeling like I don't have anything interesting to say, I've haven't logged on in a quite a while.

But since I've got a few hours to kill at Boston's Logan Airport and I can only listen to the crazy lady behind me bad mouth all of her friends and relatives and moan about her health problems to someone on the other end of the phone for just so long... here I am.

I'm in Boston for work--a 3 day all-agency meeting that was just long enough to require the purchasing of guilt gifts for my children. I ended up buying Z a trendy top and A a two-piece Speedo from the clearance racks at the Marshalls near Boston Common. Which is a touch ironic given that my travel plans prevented me from attending a blogger back-to-school fashion event put on by T.J. Maxx and Marshalls back in Chicago.

Hopefully you'll see more of me in the next few days. I'm looking forward to my mom and stepdad's visit this weekend and we're going to meet Z's 2nd grade teacher (a man!) on Monday afternoon. She starts school on Wednesday