|My mom and dad|
Thank you, Mom for...
1. Cooking from scratch and expecting everyone to show up for dinner.
2. Never once mentioning your weight or dieting.
3. Teaching me how to write. And rewrite.
4. Reading to me long past when I could read to myself.
5. Enrolling me in piano lessons and renting me a cello despite my utter lack of musical talent.
6. Making sure I was capable of cooking, laundry and checkbook balancing before I left home.
7. Attending almost all my high school plays and yet skipping 90% of my athletic games, and refusing to feel guilty about it.
8. Talking about how much you enjoyed your job.
9. Exposing me to the arts.
10. Never once apologizing for letting the grownups have more fun.