Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day is underway

IMG_2114
This year I ordered a booklet of photo stickers from Moo, choosing only pictures of the girls. I then let Z and A go to town, pasting their faces on Valentines for their classmates. Z crafted her own cards with red and white construction paper, markers and stickers (I was so disappointed to find Michaels sold out of doilies), while A "signed" a stack of 30 Princess cards with her smiling mug. Anyway, I'm congratulating myself on figuring out a fun way to personalize cards for kids who can't write (and their friends who can't read).
IMG_2113
In other Valentine's Day news, we got to redeem the "Valentine's Day Party with Miss Orfei" prize we'd bid on at the preschool holiday silent auction. A picked 6 friends to join her after school for crafts and chocolate chip cookie baking with her Montessori teacher.

IMG_2104
I'm actually going to miss February 14th with the family because I have a weekend photoshoot in New Orleans and I'm staying through Monday to do a little sightseeing. Feeling guilty, I walked over to Old Navy at lunch yesterday and picked out heart-emblazed tee shirts for the kids.

Only to realize I'd left my wallet at the office.