Thursday, September 06, 2007

Marketing Mommy hits the gym

After a year-long hiatus, we're members of the Y again. I made my first trip to the gym today, hitting up the cardio machines for 15 minutes before heading upstairs to focus on my core and legs. I only exercised for about 35 minutes, but hey, I'm easing back into the whole fitness thing. Something is better than nothing, right?

My goal is to tank up Baby A, strap my boobs into a double layer of sports bras, and run off to the gym 3 times a week. I don't want to subject her to the nasty germs and lackluster care that is the babysitting room, but I'm sure Z will be delighted to play with their toys and climbing apparatus.

And did I mention I'm also enrolled in post-partum yoga through the park district? Healthy living, here I come!