Wednesday, December 07, 2011

21 Questions with Ada

Pippi braidsAlthough I've interviewed the girls before (and posted their answers--though I'm too lazy now to comb my blog for the links), I was inspired by this post on DailyBuzz Moms and asked Josh to question four-year-old Ada about me over lunch the other day.

I was at work and laughed out loud when the answers came back.

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes Mommy happy?
When I'm happy.
3. What makes Mommy sad?
When I yell and scream.
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
She tickles me.
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Hmm, being nice?
6. How old is Mommy?
Uh, 14.
7. How tall is Mommy?
65.
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Go to work.
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Eat lunch.
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Washing the dishes? [Someone alert the media if I wash the dishes--it is a very rare occurrence.]
11. What is Mommy really good at?
Making me Valentines.
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Cutting out feet. [This is probably in reference to the poor job I do cutting out the feet of paper dolls.]
13. What does Mommy do for a job?
She does work.
14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Salad.
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
When I hug her.
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A princess.
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Go to the supermarket where there's doughnuts. [No idea what she's talking about here.]
18. How are you an Mommy the same?
We both have brown hair.
19. How are you and Mommy different?
We both have different clothes.
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
She kisses me.
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Rollerskating. [This took four tries, at my prodding, after "work," "Super Tony's" and "a concert." --Josh]

Stay tuned. Josh asked both girls the same questions about himself and I'll be posting that gem of an interview soon.