Saturday, June 16, 2012

Locks of Love

IMG_4106
Before
Ada's been telling me she's ready to cut off her long, beautiful hair for about a month. Shortly after Zoe cut off her hair, unsurprisingly. I finally took her seriously and booked an appointment. Fortunately Sandra Ross, the salon where I typically take the girls, participates in Locks of Love (although the haircuts aren't free).

I figure someone should benefit from Ada's beautiful hair and the girls were excited to contribute to a cause that helps kids with cancer ("Like Meera," Zoe exclaimed, thinking of my friend's 3 year daughter who is currently undergoing chemotherapy).

Untitled
During
Anyway, she did a good deed. She looks adorable. And Josh won't have to deal with long, tangly hair at swim lessons, which begin next week.
Untitled
After