Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's a potty party!

IMG_8773
As an established mom blogger, I get invited to a lot of daytime events. I miss 99% of them because I'm working, but since the invitation I received to the Huggies Pull-Ups Potty Party turned out to be for an open event, I sent Josh. He was tickled to be welcomed by the Edelman folks as Mr. Marketing Mommy and reported back that it was a well-run show, what with Ralph Covert from Ralph's World singing a potty dance song, free tutus and boas for the little girls, face painting and caricatures. His only gripes: A spent too much time scowling on the dance floor and too many of the snacks contained HFCS.
IMG_8782
I'm guessing event staffers won't be sporting these tees at the gym.
IMG_8785
She doesn't look too upset here. Perhaps cause she's a pottying champ.