Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What I'm looking forward to

There's not much to report today, but I've got a busy couple of days coming up. Tomorrow night I'm getting together with coworkers, clients (former and current) and my colleagues at our partner agencies for a few cocktails at Sushi Samba. It will be the first time we've gathered since the news hit that our client would be cutting their marketing budget. And it will probably be the last time we'll all be in one place.
On Friday night I'm going out with the other moms in Z's playgroup for dinner at a local Mexican restaurant, and Saturday is our annual block party as well as my first day of Pilates, which I'm taking through the park district program.
As if that wasn't enough excitement, Sunday morning we're hosting the first meeting of my Temple's newest chavurah (and my first chavurah as an adult--my family was in one when I was a teenager). I hope we can keep the living room clean until then!