Thursday, May 14, 2009

Interview with the 4 year old Z


Inspired by Danielle's interview with her 5 year old, I asked Z some questions this evening.

How old are you?
Z: 4

Where were you born?
Z: Chicago

What's your favorite thing to do?
Z: Go to school and play with Leo [the boy next door].

What's your least favorite thing to do?
Z: Play with my sister.

What does Mommy do for work?
Z: Write a blog [um, not quite].

What does Daddy do for work?
Z: Works on the computer.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Z: A dance teacher.

What was your favorite trip?
Z: England

Where would you like to travel to next?
Z: Florida

What's your favorite toy?
Z: Dollhouse

What's your favorite food?
Z: Lasagna [she said this but then refused to eat another bite]

What's your least favorite food?
Z: Salad

What will you be doing when you're 10?
Z: Going to Lincoln School.

What about when you're 16?
Z: Going to high school.

And when you're 25?
Z: Work!

Do you remember being a baby?
Z: Yes, I was teeny-tiny and I came out of your stomach.

What makes Mommy happy?
Z: I don't know.

What makes Mommy sad?
Z: When I bother you when you're sleeping.

How old am I?
Z: You are 32.

What is my favorite thing to do?
Z: Work.

What do you want to say to the people who read this interview on my blog?
Z: I want to say I love you.