Saturday, September 27, 2008

Find out how Pampers puts the Sensitive in Swaddlers and WIN FREE DIAPERS

Pampers' l asked me if I'd mind taking a look at their new Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive diapers. Since Swaddlers only go up to size 2 (at which point P&G figures we've quit swaddling and our babies have started cruising (or moving, anyway), I passed along my free package to my friend and on-again, off-again, on-again co-worker Hayes, who is both a new mom and new-ish mommyblogger and asked her to put Baby Will to work.

Hayes writes:

"Let it be known that I love the regular Pampers Swaddlers. However, while the "sensitive" version is deemed to be even better than the regular, I honestly can't tell much of a difference.

What is definitely noticeable is the "wetness line" on the exterior of the diaper to cue moms that baby is wet. Now, being a mom and knowing my child's diaper routine backwards and forwards, this is not something I found very helpful for me. On the other hand, I'm sure my husband may find it incredibly useful."


Get your hands on a coupon for a free package of Pampers (any size). Just leave a comment before midnight on Wednesday, October 1 saying how many packages of newborn sized diapers you went through before your baby outgrew them.