Friday, April 24, 2009

Bring your kids to work day

IMG_5260
My kids didn't exactly get a clear picture of what Mommy does all day, but I think it's fair to say they'd love to work at my agency. Bring Your Kids to Work Day featured over 30 scheduled activities, many of which starred the big brands we represent. There was a storytime with Miss Lori from PBS Kids, Hallmark card decorating and a photography session with Mundocom. They kids got Happy Meals from McDonald's and a chance to meet Ronald McDonald and some dude from High School Musical. Older kids were treated to Nintendo video game competitions and hip-hop dance classes.
IMG_5255
A came for the morning and left in time for nap, but Z stayed with me all day long, drawing pictures and placing phone calls to my coworker Maggie while I tried to get a bit of real work done.
IMG_5267
IMG_5261