Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My no good very bad day

My daughter's beloved preschool teacher resigned, the weather is cold and rainy and I can't turn my head to the left. Yeah, it's not exactly been a fun-filled couple of days.

So please excuse me for the neglecting my blog this week. I just need to get to Friday. I've got a free 15 minute massage tomorrow that I hope will work out the kinks in my neck. (If it doesn't, I've got good friends who can spot me a muscle relaxer.) And the weather forecast is calling for 72 degrees and sunny skies on Friday.

Best yet, Franny arrives Friday night with her 11 month old son in tow.

Feeling like a sourpuss too? See if this doesn't make you cry happy tears and this doesn't make milk come out of your nose.

Oh, and my kiddos, they're pretty adorable too.
IMG_5185