Monday, May 05, 2008

Jetlag, without the travel

I caked on the undereye concealer and I'm on coffee #3, but I think I need toothpicks to keep these peepers open.

Z had a bed-wetting accident last night around midnight. She couldn't fall asleep again, and Josh and I took turns comforting her from midnight until 1am. Well, I comforted--he lectured, cajoled and yelled at her to quit crying and go to sleep already. Eventually we caved and let her join us in the big bed, where she kept me from sleeping until around 3am. I slept beautifully from 3 until 4...when Baby A woke up. I couldn't take her to our bed to nurse since it was far too crowded, so I fed her in the rocker, changed her and put her back in her crib. I caught a few more winks between 4:30 and 5:45, when the baby woke up for good.

I'm seriously feeling it today.